THE BEST OF eMaint X4
2-day training package that will inject your CMMS project team with the knowledge needed to succeed
€750/£650 per attendee
17-18 October 2017 • Dublin, Ireland
21-22 November 2017 • Liverpool, UK
Custom training packages are available for organizations who are looking for training beyond our standard Boot Camp training topics. Custom training topic options include asset management, condition monitoring, MX mobile, and much more. Sessions can be held at our Training Centre in Dublin, Ireland or at your facility.
SMRP COURSE CREDITS
eMaint is recognised by the Society for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals (SMRP) as an approved provider of continuing education and training aligned with key subject areas related to reliability and physical asset management. Boot Camp coursework has been approved for 74 total course hours, applicable toward CMRP and CMRT certifications.
- Work Management & PMs: 22 SMRP Course Hours
- Inventory & Purchasing: 22 SMRP Course Hours
- System Administration: 23 SMRP Course Hours
- Reports & Dashboards: 7 SMRP Course Hours
- Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Customers may substitute registered session attendee(s) without any additional charge.
- Request for cancellation or reschedule must be received by eMaint at least 21 days prior to scheduled start date for full refund.
- Cancellations less than 21 days prior to the class start date will be billed the full registration fee.
- Request to cancel or reschedule a session, or substitute an attendee, must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Laptops are not provided. Please plan to bring your own.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the facility.
- Lunch, beverages and snacks will be provided at the training throughout the day.
Chat Now with Sales
Chat now with an eMaint sales representative to get your questions answered.
Start a Free Trial
Sign up for a free trial and start experiencing eMaint’s CMMS solution for yourself.
Attend a Demo
See how eMaint CMMS can help your team achieve its maintenance management goals.